Have you guys heard of bookish candles? There are so many wonderful candle shops out there and I wanted to introduce you to HighlandBluffStudio ! Their candles are so beautiful. They have that crisp stylish look about them. I’m especially partial to their Harry Potter themed ones. It’s Black Friday so there’s a special deal on this weekend (info at the bottom) so I wanted to show you them for Christmas ideas for your Harry Potter obsessed family/friends or candle and book lovers.
Here are some top 5 facts from Samantha, the creator of the shop!
- I don’t use dyes. I know this a little out of the norm for bookish candles, but I wanted to keep my candles as clean and natural as possible. The result is a very clean, minimal style, that’s still real nerdy.
- Making candles is my therapy. I put on my favorite playlist and get busy.
- The company is ran by a brother and sister duo. Sometimes he drives me crazy as a brother, but we work really well together with the company.
- We are only getting started with our collections, and want to hear ideas from other book nerds. Excited to grow our product choices.
- The coolest part of the whole process is putting on the shipping label because seeing where all the items I made are going makes me happy.
The aesthetic of these candles is perfect for everyone! The burn time is 70-75h. Because Sam uses all natural products the jars are reusable for anything you want later on!
Here are some examples!
All candles are 10% off until Mon Nov 28. You can use ACOUPLEREADS10 to get an additional 10% off as well! These would be awesome Christmas gifts. The smells range from butter beer (harry potter) to oak moss and leather. If you’d like favourite Sam’s shop to help a small business grow.